Best Iphone App to Download Music

"Best free music player app and I've tried all of them" - FaisalBeanzi

"Best music experience I accept used on the App Store to date!" - Lupini66444

Musi lets you bookmark and organize your favourite music videos, build playlists, share with friends, and more. Musi can also stream onto any AirPlay enabled device. Best of all? Information technology'S Complimentary!

Here's a cursory overview of Musi's features:

- Create infinite playlists and build the perfect library
- Share playlists with your friends
- Fine tune audio with a congenital in equalizer
- Stream content to any AirPlay enabled device
- Control Musi through your car, stereo, and more than

Download the app now and become part of the Musi team!

What'south New

Version half dozen.2.15

- Added the playlist duration when viewing playlists
- Added the ability to better majority-import tracks into a playlist, and merge playlists together
- Added a progress indicator when importing from a backup
- Fixed a bug where some playlists in Search could not be shuffled
- Fixed a number of miscellaneous bugs
- Significantly improved app launch speed and reduced the app's memory footprint for users with big libraries and playlists
- Simplified the "Create Playlist" page to brand playlist importing easier
- When restoring from a fill-in lawmaking, a description of the backup has been added to avoid accidentally importing empty backups

Ratings and Reviews

four.8 out of 5

two.4M Ratings

Number 1 music streaming app

Anybody knows information technology's the best music streaming app, that'due south why when they were closed downwardly because of legal problems dozens of re-create cats tried to take its place. But none of them tin top the original, I practise non use it as oft since I can afford Apple Music but even then, Apple Music doesn't allow you to search specifically what vocal you want to listen to in your own play listing. Musi has fashion improve features, and it's worth paying to get rid of ads, not because they are abrasive which they can be sometimes, only to support the people who made this Class A app. The just reason I'm still using Apple Music over musi is because some artists have different versions of the songs exclusively on Apple Music that I similar better only if fifty-fifty then I come back to musi because if it's simplicity, efficiency, and versatility.

Ii features they could add that would make this app from A tier to S tier, is to figure out how to let the phone keep playing a song that's loaded when out of WiFi range for the repeat push button. Secondly add a characteristic which allows you to speed up or slow down certain songs yous want. We all have speed upwardly a song and noticed information technology sounded style better, but it would be awesome if nosotros tin can fix a song to automatically be played at a higher or lower speed, in our queue. Developers those are the keys to taking the app to the next level. Make the states proud!

Best App Ever

I love this app and don't consider using another music app. Great job developers👏🏻. My "1 small problem" is that when I select a vocal and information technology opens I unremarkably swipe back downwardly so I can add more songs to my queue, or just avert watching an add when I don't desire to sentinel a music video. When you exercise this besides fast afterwards first selecting a song the screen will go stuck with your library on the very top of the screen and the screen you were just on covering the majority. When this happens you lose command over all features of the app and are forced to restart information technology or simply exit the app and heed to songs on shuffle play or wherever you lot chose the song you were on out of. The just other issue I've had has merely occurred a few times and simply when I've been using the app for a long time. What happens is I will select a song and instead of taking me into the video screen for that vocal it will just offset playing the vocal and not fifty-fifty testify the bottom bar with what song I'g playing so I tin't enter the video screen that way either. That is a rare trouble and non actually a big deal. But overall groovy app I recommend this to everyone I know.👍🏻

Musi is AMAZINGLY Crawly!

This app is awesome! It gives y'all music you would like to hear and it's free! Anybody likes a complimentary music app! Musi is the best music app you tin observe out there! Btw whoever hasn't downloaded musi you should! Musi is a awesome and free music app! Thank ,the gods that this game exists!! Whoever is reading this review y'all are a lucky ducky person correct now! I know I am beingness a little to much with this review correct at present but, actually MUSI is that good like for existent peeps! Y'all should really download this app if you desire free music with out paying for nothing!! Promise y'all are being safe and good for you out in the virus! If you are bored in the house you should download this app for free music to listen to while in quarantine! I promise there is no paying in MUSI! Hope you lot enjoyed this review! Earlier You become you should listen to the other stuff I'm about to say about musi. Musi is a dandy app only you have to be older than 12 crusade there is drugs,nudity and balmy content. Basically y'all should be at least older than 12 years old. There could be some things you lot would not like your kids to come across or watch parents! Make sure y'all accept the apps first earlier your kids download apps they don't know parents!

App Privacy

The programmer, Musi Inc., indicated that the app's privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. For more information, meet the programmer's privacy policy.

Data Used to Rails Y'all

The following data may be used to track yous across apps and websites endemic by other companies:

  • Location
  • Identifiers
  • Usage Information

Data Linked to You

The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:

  • Identifiers
  • Usage Information

Information Non Linked to You

The following information may be collected only it is not linked to your identity:

  • Location
  • User Content
  • Usage Data
  • Diagnostics

Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you lot use or your age. Learn More than

Supports

  • Family unit Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, upwardly to six family members can use this app.

You Might Besides Like

DOWNLOAD HERE

Posted by: faithusin1991.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Plus récente Plus ancienne

Iklan Banner setelah judul